Here is a series of questions designed to help you get those creative juices flowing. They're only meant to be a guide. I anticipate that you will write the 1500 words, and my editing staff will simply clean it up for you. In order to maintain a high-quality book, I will NOT accept any submissions over 2000 words. This includes your chapter, bio and contact information. All submissions must be between 1500 and 2000 words.
There is a simple formula that I go by that will help you get your chapter approved and published the soonest:
-In the beginning ease into your story: shed light on the beginning of your life or the beginning the part of your life of what you are about to share.
-In the middle share two vivid memories or turning points that happened in your life.
-End with how you overcame and who are today.
KEEP IT AUTHENTIC! Do not sell yourself in your story.
If you need more help now and would like access to a ghostwriter click: Book Appointment in the menu bar above and schedule an hour with me. But in the meantime read the questions below and start writing!
Here are some questions that may help you:
1.) What is your story? Who or what inspired you to be the person you are today?
2.) When was the most painful time in your life?
3.) What is the biggest lesson you have learned from life?
4.) Do you have kids? What was the most challenging part of being a parent how did you overcome?
5.) What is your biggest fear? Have you overcome them? How did you overcome them?
6.) What was your childhood like?
7.) Has your life been fairly easy, or have you faced challenges? How did you overcome them?
8.) What are your least proudest moments?
9.) What are your most proudest accomplishments?
10.) How do you define success?
11.) What motivates you? What inspires you? Who inspires you?
12.) What are 3 things about what you do that you love? What do you specialize in?
13.) What is your passion? What are you passionate about? Do you engage in your passions?
14.) Have you found your purpose? Do you know what purpose is, if so define?
15.) Are you actively involved in your community? Do you volunteer?
16.) What are goals? Have you accomplished them?
17.) Was there a moment in your life where you had to forgive someone but it was hard?
18.) If you were hired as a speaker at a conference what would be your message?
19.) When you die what do you want to be known for? What do you want accomplished?
20.) What do you want your legacy to be?
The Process of Publishing
The process of publishing is as follows:
1. ) Chapters are submitted for review.
2. ) Chapters are sent back for changes until approved for editing.
3. ) Chapters are sent to the editor and then sent back to the author for approval or to make changes.
4. ) Chapter are sent to the proofreader and then sent back to the author for final approval or last minute changes.
5. ) The process is complete and patience is requested as everyone has different deadlines.
Once the eBook is released on Kindle and it hits the best-sellers* list, (within 1 - 2 weeks) the press release, cover, eBook and the link to order print books are released. You will be required to make one final review and approve of the digital print proof before it is shipped.
Secrets to Getting Booked for Interviews on Major Media Outlets:
10 EFFECTIVE/EASY WAYS TO MARKET YOUR BOOK
1. Get featured in a popular blog, radio, newspaper or TV or YouTube.com show by submitting the press release to there site or hiring a Publicist.
2. Have a book launch at a bookstore, your home or at a venue (any venue) - Invite guest speakers to share at your event and offer gift bags to audience members, provide light food.and use free and or paid social media services to market.
3. Get booked for speaking engagements, by pitching your local groups. Use Toast Masters or Meetup.com to find people that are hiring.
4. Get your book reviewed by popular blogger or magazine.
5. Hold a Seminar or Workshop,
6. Blast it on Social Media: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or to your email list.
7. Blog about it on your site – Use SEO for keywords that surround your brand.
8. Offer it FREE to create buzz in exchange collect testimonials/emails
9. Create A YouTube Video - Use good keywords
10. Purchase solo ads from self-help bloggers (buy ads to put in their email list or social media posts.)